Tuesday, December 25, 2007

for Kithwa~ the angel in disguise*

Saw a post in your bloggie 2day...an old post, not the newest...
My nose felt sour, a spot in my heart ached.
How i wished i was in the pictures that u took and posted.
i told myself i didn't matter, that i was still part of u that made u feel lucky...

but it did matter

i wasn't part of the picture anymore

i'v chosen a life different from yours and all the others that have been close to me in uni' life

i AM the odd one out now i guess~...

...and i kept asking myself, am i a bad friend? i did make efforts to meet up and catch up, but our hours and minutes of free time kept clashing and in the end, i guess i took things as how they were. True, i was as busy as hell, but i could have sacrificed a few more hours of sleep and go fetch u out for breakfast on weekends. =)

Just wanna say sorry to you, Kit, one of my dearest friends.

(And also to all other friends that i have failed to 'contact' in this period of time)

Will do better in the future (and i've made it my new year resolution)~... ^^

Love YOU! and u! and u! and u! etc~ ^^Y

3 comments:

- theQueenҝїҝї - said...

Aloha genie =)
This is kiki, remember the girl in orange color long sleeve taking photo with u last nite (9 march 08) in front of the 988 booth in sg wang?
Hahaha.. actually i did go searching ur album after that but... emm.. should i say it's fortunate or unfortunate.. coz it's sold out!!!
Congratz~~~
i think it should be fortunate nek!! Hehehe.. Nvm, i'll buy it nx time then =)
i listen to ur -离开之前- frm YouTube and -Alrite- by 佳旺. Ganbatte nek~!! ^^v
i prefer ur live performance, it's great!! esp the teamwork spirit, u guys did it well =). And of course 劲爆队 as well but u guys had a more compatible one thatz y i voted for 新鲜队, hehehe.. =P
And u were frenly coz u asked for my name. I nvr expected a singer can be as frenly as not to forget every supporter =)
Anyway, all the best to u n other local singers. Malaysian singers are comparable to foreign singers as well, isnt it? Aja aja fighting~~~
When u'v decided one then there mz be some forgone as well.
Ur fren should and would know ur scenario as a singer. Don worry =)
And one more thing, this is my frenster url:
www.friendster.com/honeybeekiki
Do u hv a fan club like Karen Kong does?
Hope to c u again. Hv a nice day, genie =)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

~ah w@i~大炮王~ said...

We are proud of you !!!!
You will have a bright future !!!
Add Oil !!!